This routine is great, my skin feels amazing, my makeup goes on perfectly and lasts all day. No matter how much water or lotion I was putting on my face come 3pm my skin looked so dehydrated. It looked like my makeup was going to flake off. I hate to admit this but last weekend David and I had too much wine at dinner. When we got home from my Father In Law’s I went straight to bed (I didn’t take my makeup off or wash my face 🥴) my makeup still looked perfect and hydrated at 9 am 🤦🏻♀️😂😍. That NEVER happened before!
Maybe you aren’t suffering from postpartum skin like me. Here’s Jen’s instagram. Feel free to DM her to schedule a virtual meeting so that she can create a custom plan for you. If you live in New York go see her and get a facial! My favorite thing about everything that she recommended for me to use … NOTHING was over $100 🙌🏼
- Tatcha Rice Polish – I love this stuff. It’s a light exfoliate and just fluffs anything off to give you silky smooth skin. A great way to start your day.
- Bliss Glow & Hydrate – I use two small pumps of this and my skin has never felt better. I was really noticing my skin was looking dehydrated around 3pm. No more my skin /makeup looks great until I take it off.
- Image skincare Ageless – THIS STUFF 😍 no wonder they call it Botox in a bottle. It’s a gel that fills all of your wrinkles 😍
- Image skincare prevention + daily hydrating moisturizer – This is a moisturizer sunscreen. You can’t beat that. The one that I’m using has 30 spf.
- Hey Honey Good Morning Serum/Primer – The sunscreen is a little sticky and this goes on and just makes your skin feel like butter. Oh holy moly this stuff feels like heaven. My foundation looks like it’s been airbrushed.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil – This is such a great makeup remover. I feel like my makeup just melts away.
- Tatcha Rice Polish
- Versed press Restart Gentle Retinol – All of us should be using a Retinol but I wanted something that was safe enough to wear around Kricket (not gonna lie sometimes she licks my face) I feel safe using this product.
- Timeless skincare vitamin c – This is supposed to be what’s lightning my dark spots. It smells great and gives my skin a really pretty glow.
- Image skincare ageless
- Naturopathica calendula essential hydrating cream – I’ve been trying all of these products during the winter January to be exact and my skin is normally REALLY dry during this time of year. I use about a dime size of this cream before bed and haven’t had any chapped skin or flaking.
- Tatcha silk peony eye cream – I don’t know what’s in this stuff. I’ve used $200 eye creams and NOTHING compares. I can barely feel the expression wrinkles on the sides of my face. I barely use any either. It runs around $65 so it’s a little bit pricier. I’ve been using it for a month and the tub is still completely full, it looks like I’ve barely used it. So it lasts awhile.
On Wednesday evening I add in the next two steps after the rice polish
- Derma Roll – I only do this once a week to get the collagen to rejuvenate. Everything that I’ve read has said if you use it more you can cause more damage and then your not giving your skin time to heal and produce collagen. So that’s why I’m only doing it once a week 😉
- Naturopathica Pumpkin Enzyme Peel – I actually do this step 2x a week. On Wednesday and Sunday. I use this brush to apply a thin layer. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. My skin is BEAUTIFUL 😻 when I take it off. The color in my cheeks and forehead is gorgeous. I wish I could use this everyday. Only apply a THIN layer do NOT gunk it on! The smell is very strong and it burns my eyes. I made this mistake the first time I used it. The bottle even says use a thin layer!
Everything that I’ve read has said to give products 12 weeks to see a difference. It’s only been 4 weeks and I can see and feel a difference. Is my Melasma gone … No, but I can now I can wear my cc cream and foundation and you don’t see any dark spots! That hasn’t happened since before I was pregnant. So I’m super happy about that. Yes, I’m still going to contour but now only because I LOVE full coverage and I like the way it makes me look/feel. I can’t wait to see what my skin looks like in two months!!
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.