- 1 Bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese + more for topping
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
- Casserole dish (these are my favorite)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Boil broccoli florets for 5 minutes, then drain and set to the side.
- Cook caulirice in a large skillet with butter. Cook until all water is cooked out of rice. See pictures below.
- Add cream. Continue to cook until all liquid is gone.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop boiled broccoli and put bak in pot.
- Pour cauliflower mixture into chopped broccoli. Stir until well combined
- Spray 9″ casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and spread out evenly (see picture below)
- Sprinkle fresh cracked black pepper and salt evenly over caulirice mixture (see picture below)
- Cover with shredded cheddar
- Put in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.