I’ve been trying to edit this video for DAYS and every time I upload it into iMovie the image goes away and I only have sound 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️ . So I’m just posting it!
For some reason it won’t upload 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️. I’ll keep trying but in the meantime here’s our gluten free / keto Christmas lunch menu!
- Eggnog (I’m using the boiled custard recipe from Southern Keto page 264 – 2.6 net carbs and adding Bacardi Rum Silver)
- Baked Brie (get recipe here) served with these gluten free crackers and these gluten free/low carb crackers
- Grilled German sausage
- Caesar salad (Ken’s Creamy Caesar Dressing)
- Smoked turkey (Greenberg Turkey)
- Old Fashioned green beans (Southern Keto page 214 – 6.1 net carbs)
- “Brown Sugar” roasted carrots (get recipe here)
- Gluten free/low carb sausage cornbread stuffing (Southern Keto page 208 – 4 net carbs)
- Cornbread apple dressing (this is for David, it’s his favorite. It is NOT gluten free or low carb but here is the recipe it’s delicious!)
- Cheesy garlic biscuits (Keto Baking page 226 – 4.3 net carbs)
- Gluten free / low carb / sugar free rum cake (Keto Baking Page 104 – 2.8 net carbs)
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.