New Year’s Eve is our anniversary! This year will be 9 years! WOW! For those of you that don’t know we got married is a small intimate wedding overlooking Niagara Falls in Canada. Our wedding looked like we were in a snow globe it was perfect!
David and I are creatures of habit and have basically 4 restaurants that we go to and that’s it! Perry’s is a steakhouse in Dallas that we would frequently dine at. We’d sit at the bar and have a cocktail along with a 1/2 order of oysters and crab cakes. Then split the surf and turf along with creamed spinach and asparagus. So of course for our anniversary I try to create a similar meal.
- Martinis: I prefer dirty martinis and in my opinion Spec’s has the BEST olive juice!
- Chartruterie board (Simply Keto page 126 – 1.5 net carbs)
- Served with these gluten free crackers and these gluten free/low carb crackers
- Wedge salad (Southern Keto)
- Grilled steak
- Garlic lobster tails (get recipe here)
- Creamed spinach (Simply Keto page 244 – 2.5 net carbs)
- Crime brûlée (Keto Instant pot)
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.