- 1 frozen bag of plain cauliflower rice
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray medium sized skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put frozen cauliflower rice in the skillet and cook until all of the water is completely gone.
- While the rice is cooking place the chicken bullion cube in the ziplock baggie and hit with meat mallet (flat side), crush until it’s basically a powder. Set to the side.
- Once all of the water has cooked out put butter, cream and chicken bullion in the skillet and cook until it‘s all absorbed.
- Season with fresh cracked black pepper. Serve hot and enjoy!
You guys know blue and white is my all time favorite traditional color combination. My kitchen in Dallas is blue and white but accented with yellow. I’m in love 😍 with these measuring cups/spoons!
I actually really do like to cook with wooden spoons but I never feel like they do a great job at really scraping the pot/pan, which is why I typically use a silicone spatula. The thing that I hate about silicone spatulas is how hot the handle can get. I recently found this corner wooden spoon and now I’m in love 😍.
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.