- Gluten Free Biscuits (get recipe here)
- 1 Tomato on the vine, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Fresh clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Air Fryer (this is the one I have)
- Butter knife (this is the cutlery that I have and LOVE it!)
- Paring Knife
- Cutting board
- Small bowl
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing spoon
- First make the gluten free biscuits if you don’t already have some on hand!
- Cup biscuits in 1/2 to mimic baguette slices. Tip: I’ve found that by using a butter knife to cut the biscuits they don’t fall apart like when I use a paring knife.
- Put biscuit in the air fryer (use the air fryer basket not the baking sheet) and cook on the air fryer function for 5 minutes. This will get the biscuit nice and crispy like a baguette!
- Roughly chop tomato and place in a small bowl
- Mince or finely chop the garlic and put in the same bowl with the tomato
- Pour the olive oil on the tomatoes along with the Italian seasoning
- Stir until well combined.
- Once your biscuits are done put a little bit of the tomato mixture on each biscuit and place on a plate/serving dish and enjoy! Tip: remember this isn’t an actual baguette so don’t overload the biscuit or it will fall apart!
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
Sign up here to subscribe to my newsletter. I post different content everyday on ALL of my social media platforms. This is the easiest way to not miss a thing!