Happy Saturday! Here’s next week’s gluten free, low carb, sugar free meal plan that’s Keto friendly. I hope you’re having a great weekend!
Weekly Meal Plan for Monday, January 17th – Sunday, January 23rd, 2022
I‘m not a nutritionist or a professional chef. I’m just a mom that’s living with Celiac disease and diabetes. I know what flavors I like and that my family likes but most importantly I try to make REAL food. I know that most people don’t have time during the week to make elaborate dinners, so I try to keep weeknight meals as simple as possible. All meals are gluten free, sugar free, low carb and unless you’re adding the extra side or sides it’s also Keto friendly. I try to make food that has the same texture as close as possible to the real thing!
If you’re new to my blog I LOVE cookbooks and once a month I introduce you to a new cookbook that I’m loving. It’s my version of book club. Click here to view this month’s book. We can’t always cook everything in one month and some dishes become my absolute favorites so they get put on rotation but you’ll see me referencing those books in our weekly meal plan.
Here’s my Gluten free, low carb, sugar free, keto meal plan for the week of Monday, January 17th – Sunday, January 23rd.
Breakfast For The Week
- Sausage egg muffin cup recipe from Southern Keto page 66 – 0.6 net carbs
- Coffee (if you use cream try to use heavy cream there aren’t any carbs. If you use sugar or a sweetener try to use Stevia or a Swerve)
Lunch For The Week
- Bacon & Ranch Chicken Salad from Simply Keto page 184 – 1 net carb
- String cheese stick – read the label this ranges from brand to brand but carbs can be anywhere from 0-1 net carb
- Diet soda / Sparkling water with lime
Snacks For The Week
- Salsa and pork rinds: Tip I prefer the On the Boarder salsa (2 tablespoons has 2 net carbs) Mac’s Bbq Pork Rinds (0 net carbs and only 80 calories!)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups from Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs pg 81 – 2.5 net carbs
- Roast Chicken (Keto Instant Pot page 222 – 3 net carbs)
- “Brown Sugar” Roasted Carrots (get recipe here)
- Mashed Cauliflower – buy pre-made/frozen or use the recipe from Southern Keto page 210 – 4.9 net carbs
- Extra: Caesar Salad: head of lettuce, roughly torn or chopped. Mixed with Parmesan Cheese and Ken’s Creamy Caesar Dressing.
- Salsa Chicken : cook instant pot chicken the same way from lunch. I use 3oz of chicken as a serving and 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixed with 2 tablespoons of salsa = 3 net carbs. Stir until well combined and cream cheese is melted. Tip: I recently discovered these almond flour tortillas. They’re so much better than the gluten free tortillas. I felt like the gluten free tortillas were rubbery! These have 12 carbs and 4 grams of fiber so 8 net carbs. They’re about the same size as a corn tortilla.
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice (Simply Keto cookbook page 243) – 4.2 net carbs
- Sautéed zucchini and squash lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- Extra: Guacamole (Simply Keto page 134 – 2.8 net carbs) served with pork rinds or bacon. Mac’s BBQ pork rinds are my favorite!
- Chicken Thigh with salt and pepper: pour avocado oil on chicken. Massage onto chicken. Pour salt and pepper evenly over the top of chicken and rub all over. Tip: I find that fresh cracked black pepper and pink himalayan sea salt gives this chick a VERY flavorful flavor! Cook on 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Do not flip. – 0 net carbs
- Cheesy Caulirice (Southern Keto page 202 – 2.7 net carbs)
- Canned green beans
- Extra: Gluten Free Biscuit (get recipe here)
- Cumin Pork Chops (get recipe here)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (Simply Keto page 250 – 6 net carbs)
- Sausage cornbread dressing (Southern Keto page 208 – 4 net carbs)
- Leftovers or Pizza: Pizza recipe is in Simply Keto on page 180 (7.8 net carbs)
- Caesar Salad
- Canned green beans
- Extra: Buffalo Wings (Southern Keto page 160 – 0.9 net carbs)
- Steak Tip: I like to season our steaks with Lawry’s Seasoning Salt and Lea and Perrin’s Worcestershire Sauce.
- Crispy Asparagus (Southern Keto page 211 – 2.4 net carbs)
- Cheesy Broccoli Caulirice: chop one cup of broccoli florets into bite sized pieces and boil for 5 minutes. Drain and set to the side. Cook cheesy caulirice the same way from Monday night. Once cooked mix in the boiled broccoli. Spray a small baking dish with non stick spray. I prefer avocado oil. Pour mixture into a small baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Place baking dish in the oven at 450 degrees just until Cheese has melted. Should not take any longer than 5 minutes.
- Extra: Wedge salad (Southern Keto page 138 – 6.4 net carbs), biscuit
- Lasagna (Instant Pot Keto page 172 – 5 net carbs)
- Creamed Spinach (Simply Keto page 244 – 2.5 net carbs)
- Breadsticks (Keto Instant Pot page 62 – 6 net carbs)
- Extra: Caesar salad
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.