Happy Saturday! Here’s next week’s gluten free, low carb, sugar free meal plan that’s Keto friendly. I hope you’re having a great weekend!
Weekly Meal Plan for Monday, January 24th – Sunday, January 30th, 2022
I‘m not a nutritionist or a professional chef. I’m just a mom that’s living with Celiac disease and diabetes. I know what flavors I like and that my family likes but most importantly I try to make REAL food. I know that most people don’t have time during the week to make elaborate dinners, so I try to keep weeknight meals as simple as possible. All meals are gluten free, sugar free, low carb and unless you’re adding the extra side or sides it’s also Keto friendly. I try to make food that has the same texture as close as possible to the real thing!
If you’re new to my blog I LOVE cookbooks and once a month I introduce you to a new cookbook that I’m loving. It’s my version of book club. Click here to view this month’s book. We can’t always cook everything in one month and some dishes become my absolute favorites so they get put on rotation but you’ll see me referencing those books in our weekly meal plan.
Here’s my Gluten free, low carb, sugar free, keto meal plan for the week of Monday, January 24th – Sunday, January 30th.
Breakfast For The Week
- Gluten free biscuit sliced in 1/2, heat biscuit for 5 minutes in the air fryer (400 degrees), spread avocado mash on each side of biscuit (1/4 – 1/2 avocado), put scrambled egg white on top (1 egg)
- Coffee (if you use cream try to use heavy cream there aren’t any carbs. If you use sugar or a sweetener try to use Stevia or a Swerve)
Lunch For The Week
- Roast beef sliders with Munster cheese: GF biscuit, 2 slices of roast beef, deli meat, 1 slice or Munster cheese. Tip: I LOVE Dijon mustard on this combination. Heat in the oven or air fryer until cheese has melted.
- Small side salad with Kraft ranch dressing Tip: I’ve found that Kraft Ranch dressing has fewer carbs.
- Diet soda / Sparkling water with lime
Snacks For The Week
- Deviled eggs (Southern Keto page 100 – 0.6 net carbs)
- Mint and Chocolate Chip Ice Bombs (Sweet & Savory Fat Bombs pg 110 – 1.5 net carbs)
- Burgers with your choice of toppings (these frozen ones are my favorite. You can cook them in the oven or microwave and they only have 1 net carb and are FULL of flavor!). You can either use my hamburger bun recipe or use my gluten free biscuits as slider buns!
- Coleslaw (Southern Keto page 134 – 2.9 net carbs)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with dipping sauce (Simply Keto page 250 – 6 net carbs ) Tip: if you don’t like sriracha sauce swap it with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce in the dipping sauce recipe.
- Extra: Air fryer sweet potatoes: chop up sweet potato and soak in water for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Pour 1 tablespoon of avocado oil on sweet potatoes. Mix until all potatoes are evenly coated. Spread evenly in the air fryer basket. Cook on air fry function (400 degrees) for 7 minutes. Flip potatoes over or just shake the basket and cook for another two minutes. Put potatoes in a bowl and use French fry seasoning. This is the one that I use. It can get REALLY salty really fast. So only put 1/4 teaspoon on at a time and test.
- Instant pot shredded chicken with your favorite fixins! Eat as a burrito bowl or a burrito.
- How to cook chicken: put 1 cup of cold water in instant pot along with 1 teaspoon of this seasoning (Paula Dean’s House Seasoning: 1 cup of salt, 1/4 cup black pepper, 1/4 cup of garlic powder. I got this recipe from her Southern Cooking Bible. It’s on page 435. It makes 1.5 cups. I keep it in a food storage container and store in my seasoning cabinet. FYI, I shake it up before each use!) 1 chicken breast cut into 4ths. Pressure cook for 20 minutes then use the quick release function. You can either shred by hand (use tools like this) or I like to use my stand mixer with the metal paddle attachment.
- Tip: I recently discovered these almond flour tortillas. They’re so much better than the gluten free tortillas. I felt like the gluten free tortillas were rubbery! These have 12 carbs and 4 grams of fiber so 8 net carbs. They’re about the same size as a corn tortilla.
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice (Simply Keto cookbook page 243) – 4.2 net carbs
- Sautéed zucchini and squash lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- Extra: Guacamole (Simply Keto page 134 – 2.8 net carbs) served with pork rinds or bacon. Mac’s BBQ pork rinds are my favorite!
- Chicken Thigh with ranch seasoning : pour avocado oil on chicken. Massage onto chicken. Pour seasoning on the top of chicken and pat to stick. Cook on 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Do not flip. – 0 net carbs
- Chicken flavored Caulirice (get recipe here)
- Canned green beans
- Extra: American Salad with Kraft Ranch dressing
- Steak Tip: I like to season our steaks with Lawry’s Seasoning Salt and Lea and Perrin’s Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bacon Cabbage Steaks (Southern Keto page 213 – 4.8 net carbs)
- Cheesy Broccoli Caulirice: chop one cup of broccoli florets into bite sized pieces and boil for 5 minutes. Drain and set to the side. Cook cheesy caulirice the same way from Monday night. Once cooked mix in the boiled broccoli. Spray a small baking dish with non stick spray. I prefer avocado oil. Pour mixture into a small baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Place baking dish in the oven at 450 degrees just until Cheese has melted. Should not take any longer than 5 minutes. (see post here)
- Extra: biscuit (get recipe here)
- Pizza bar: use the Pizza crust recipe is in Simply Keto on page 180
- Caprese Salad with avocado (Simply Keto page 232 – 3.4 net carbs)
- Canned green beans
- Extra: Fried mozzarella sticks (Simply Keto page 142 – 2.2 net carbs)
- Coconut shrimp (Simply Keto page 120 – 5.4 net carbs)
- Fried “Rice” (Simply Keto page 242 – 6 net carbs)
- Roasted Broccoli (Simply Keto page 248 – 2.5 net carbs)
- Extra: Egg drop soup (Simply Keto page 238 – 1 net carb) Gluten Free egg rolls (chicken or vegetable they’re both really good! These are NOT low carb.)
- Waffle breakfast sandwich (Simply Keto page 112 – 3.5 net carbs)
- Slow cooker mushroom and Swiss mini meatloafs (Instant Pot Keto page 152 – 3 net carbs) At the bottom of the page there’s a slow cooker icon. Follow those directions.
- Instant pot mashed cauliflower (Keto Instant Pot page 330 – 3 net carbs)
- “Brown Sugar” roasted carrots (get recipe here)
- Extra: Marble Cheesecake (Keto Baking page 114 – 3.6 net carbs)
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.