Holy moly what an interesting weekend. Kricket was doing great with her leg but last night she went crazy! (If you missed yesterday’s post read it here)
We’ve been watching movies all weekend. Yesterday I moved most of the toys into the living room to keep her in one room but something snapped last night. She didn’t want to be held, she wanted to walk, etc.
We’re supposed to go to a specialist tomorrow and they’ll put her in an actual cast 🤦🏻♀️. Tuesday afternoon can’t come fast enough!
Here’s a recap of my top picks from Today’s Amazon Daily Deals and some of my favorite Valentine’s Day outfit ideas. Since I didn’t do the meal plan for the week I posted tonight’s menu and directions. I hope you’re having a great Monday!
My Amazon Daily Deal Picks
- Ninja blender – this is my FAVORITE! I bought it for Kricket’s baby food. It’s so powerful and can purée the food. It’s on sale for $89.
- Fitbit Versa – if you need a Valentine’s Day gift idea this is a great one! On sale for $180
- Hepa / UV light air purifier
- Rose quartz face roller
- Gloves (pack of 100) – $22
- Women’s snow boots – these are under $50 and come in a size 5 🤩
- Sweater / fabric shaver $10
- Waterproof wireless earbuds – $22
- Phillips air fryer XL – on sale for $199 normally $399
Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Dany mini dress – $60
- Joann belted blazer dress – $92
- Fallon Asymmetrical mini dress – $72
- Ana dress in yellow – $208
- Camo dress – $136
- Megan mini dress – $396
- Silk wrap mini dress – $595
- Carry dress – $438
- Holly gown – $693
- Appetizer: Gluten Free / Low Carb Bruschetta (get recipe here)
- Baked ranch chicken thighs: pour 1 teaspoon of avocado oil on each piece of chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning on top of chicken and pat. This makes sure that all of it sticks! Place chicken on a baking sheet. I like to line it with parchment paper, it makes cleanup much easier. DO NOT USE ALUMINUM FOIL! It dries the chicken out. Cook for 40 minutes at 400 degrees and do not flip. It will be nice and crispy. If it’s not you can keep cooking for an additional 20 minutes and it will still be nice and juicy
- Roasted Brussels sprouts: trim, cut into fourths and wash 1 pound of fresh Brussels sprouts. Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and pour all over Brussel sprouts. Mix until evenly coated. Put on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Continue cooking in 5 minute increments if they’re not crispy. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Dipping sauce: 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon Frank’s Red hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon swerve granular sugar.
- Chicken flavored cauliflower rice (get recipe here)
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.