- Shrimp (I live to serve 4-6 shrimp depending on the person and the size of the shrimp. I eat 6 and I’m good), peeled and deveined. These are the ones that I get at Sam’s
- Lemon, sliced
- Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 1 12oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced + more for garnish if you want
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari Sauce (this is the one that I used in this recipe)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- Garnish with green onions and a dollop of my spicy mayo
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- 2 skillets (one small, one large)
- silicone spatula
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Take your parchment lined baking sheet and evenly spread out your shrimp.
- Pour your melted butter all over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle garlic powder all over the shrimp then turn each one over.
- Take your lemon slices and place them sporadicly on top of the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for 8 minutes
- Place your skillet on the stove and turn the temperature to medium-high heat.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of your butter in the skillet, then place your chopped garlic in the butter.
- Stir until the garlic is a nice golden color.
- Then place your cauliflower rice in the skillet with the garlic. Cook until all of the water is out of the rice. Constantly stirring. You don’t want your rice to burn.
- Next, add your green onions. Continue stirring until it’s well combined.
- Then you’re going to add the Tamari sauce and stir.
- I only added 1/2 teaspoon of Frank’s but if you prefer your dish more spicy then you can add another 1/2 teaspoon.
- In your second skillet melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and scramble your three eggs. Once those are done add to your rice mixture.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- I like to place the rice on the plate and then arrange the shrimp on top of the rice. Sprinkle with green onions and place a spoonful of spicy mayo right on top.
- You can also sprinkle sesame seeds on top if you’d like!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
Sign up here to subscribe to my newsletter. I post different content everyday on ALL of my social media platforms. This is the easiest way to not miss a thing!