- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup and 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use this Mexican vanilla)
- 125 grams almond flour (this is the kind that I use)
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular
- 34 grams coconut flour (this is the kind that I use)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cavity donut pan
- Put eggs, water, cream and vanilla in blender and blend.
- Next, add almond flour, Swerve, coconut flour, baking powder and salt to the blender. Blend until well combined. The batter will be smooth and runny.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Filling up each cavity about 2/3 full. Do not let batter go over the centerpiece.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes until firm to touch and not sticky.
- Remove from the oven and let the donuts cool off completely in the pan. If you try to take them out to early they’ll stick to the pan.
- Once they’ve cooled gently remove with a fork and place on a cooling rack.
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.