- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise (I use Duke’s squeeze bottle, it prevents gluten cross contamination)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use this Mexican Vanilla)
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar free syrup (this one is my FAVORITE with ZERO net carbs 🥳🤗🤩) it’s delicious!
- Waffle maker. (This is the Breville waffle maker that I have. It makes extra large waffles they’re very thick. If you’re using a smaller waffle maker like this one you could easily get 2 waffles with this recipe)
- Small mixing bowl. I use a cereal bown
- Spoon. I use Kricket’s silicon spoons to stir and scoop the batter into the waffle maker. It acts like a mini spatula. I love them!
- Measuring spoons
- Put all ingredients in your bowl and stir to combine. Batter should be smooth.
- Heat waffle maker according to directions and spray with non-stick cooking spray if needed.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and use spoon or spatula to evenly cover the bottom waffle cooking plate. Close waffle maker and cook to desired waffle color.
- Once waffle maker is done cooking remove waffle carefully with a fork. If you used a smaller waffle maker cook your second waffle with the remaining batter.
- Pour your sugar free syrup on your warm waffle and enjoy!
I’ve never been a big waffle person, I prefer French toast, but these are delicious and fluffy! If you make them please let me know what you think in the comments section down below.
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.