- 4oz cream cheese
- 10oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (this is the one that I used)
- Silicone spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Digital scale
- Mixing bowl (I prefer stainless steel ones)
- Cook cauliflower rice until there’s no more water.
- Add gluten free soy sauce to the cauliflower rice.
- Put the cream cheese and cauliflower rice in the mixing bowl along with the rice vinegar. Stir until we’ll combined.
- Put a lid or plastic wrap on the mixing bowl and put in the refrigerator until cool and ready to use.
A message from me (Kelly):
I recently bought this book and it’s what I’ve been using for my sushi recipes. The author gives suggestions where and when to change something to make it gluten free which I love. Make sure to swap out a sugar alternative like Swerve when a recipe calls for sugar. Also, this book has a recipe for tempura which I LOVE! Pre-made is not gluten free! It does call for cornstarch which is CRAZY high in carbs but through my research I’ve discovered this powder that’s supposed to be an excellent alternative and highly recommended in the Keto community. I have NOT tried it myself, yet. If you’ve tried it please let me know how it turned out!
When it comes to the sushi rice I found that it works best to make the rolls and then put them in the fridge. The cauliflower rice was so much firmer but not hard and gross like real sushi rice. I made this for dinner and like most people when it comes to sushi my eyes were so much bigger than my stomach. I put the leftovers in the fridge and ate them for lunch the next day. They were PERFECT!
Disclosure: Some of the links included in this blog post are affiliate links, meaning that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
Sign up here to subscribe to my newsletter. I post different content everyday on ALL of my social media platforms. This is the easiest way to not miss a thing!