Gardens & Interiors by Suzanne™ is a full service firm working residential interior and exterior design as well as commercial design.
From helping you select a color palate to designing custom bed linens Kelly brings her fashion background mixed with her long career in residential and commercial real estate to help you create a look that’s specifically for you and your family but could also be described as “livable art”.
- Artwork purchases
- Bathroom design and renovations
- Bed treatments
- Cleaning / maintenance / repair instructions
- Closet interiors
- Color schemes and finishes
- Custom furniture
- Customized bedding and linens
- Entertainment / recreation rooms
- Fabric schemes
- Floor refinishing
- Furniture layouts
- Furniture refinishing, polishing, repairing or replacing
- Historical renovation / restoration
- Home office
- Home staging
- Home theater
- Kitchen design and renovation
- Moulding and ornamental detail
- Office space planning and design
- Painting and wallpapering
- Refurbishment of existing furnishings
- Renovation of work
- Restoration of floors, paneling, furniture, plasterwork, or antiques
- Room arrangements
- Upholstery work
- Wall arrangements: framing, hanging and placement of artwork
- Wall treatments (special finishes, wall coverings, wall upholstery)
- Window Treatments
We can help your commercial project in a variety of ways.
- Designing building conference rooms, tenant lounges to outdoor spaces
- Picking finishes for corridors, lobby re-designs, restrooms, spec suites
- Even decorating your building for the holidays
Due to the pandemic I’m not taking in person meetings at this time. Yes, I am fully vaccinated but we have a little one at home that is not and can’t wear a mask, so were being very cautious. Since I have a diabetes and an autoimmune disease I’m considered high risk and with the new variant … we’re just being cautious. Please understand. I am still working but virtually. I can still pick out furniture / accessories, etc. however I will send you affiliate links that you can purchase the items through and the retailer will pay my commission instead of you. I am still charging my hourly rate for our meetings and for shopping.
I’m also not comfortable having contractors enter your home because of the liability if you or your family were to get sick. I can recommend the app Handy to assemble and install furniture and accessories.
To schedule a consultation please fill out the form below or please send an email to email@example.com